*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773674-Things-I-dont-want-said-about-me
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#773674 added February 2, 2013 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Things I don't want said about me
Well, this story is somewhat related to the prompt.

The other day, I was had to give some Chinese students an oral test. They were called into my office one by one so that I could ask them some questions. One little girl clad in a delightful pink coat had some trouble with the questions. Then, I saw that she was starting to sob. I'm not sure if it was because she felt bad about not knowing the answers or for some other reason. I glanced at some of the Chinese staff who were nearby, but they just told me to continue.

I normally avoid "touching" these children, but this time, I couldn't resist giving this little girl a hug and a gentle kiss when she was done with the test.

I hope she was okay.

Anyway, the prompt today is what are three things which you don't want anyone saying about you. I guess the first is that I don't want anyone to ever say that I caused a little girl, (or for that matter, a little boy) to cry. I don't think I could live with that.

Now, unfortunately, I can only think of one other thing for this list, and that is that I don't want anyone to ever say, "Alex Lella is a really awful writer!" I think that one is self-explanatory.

Sorry I couldn't think of a third thing.

The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/773674-Things-I-dont-want-said-about-me