*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774392-Favorite-Stores
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#774392 added February 9, 2013 at 10:24pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Stores
Now, if I were going to open a store, what would I sell?

Lots of things come to mind.

Candy, books, comics, science fiction memorabilia, or maybe even magic tricks.

But I'm going to go with toys.

I love toy stores, even if I'm a little too big for them. Back when I lived in Boston, I used to like to shop, well not really shop more like browse, at the FAO Schwartz location there, (which, sadly, has been closed down). And I wasn't the only person who made a hobby out of this. I remember once I was there and I saw a group of college age girls. One was in a particularly enthusiastic mood. She said, "I can't wait to have lots of babies, just so for the toys."

At another point, she started talking to one of the staff members. "You have the best job in the world!"

He responded with a polite smile which gave me the feeling that he was holding back a dirty look. I have a feeling that working in such a place is not all it's cracked up to be.

Anyway, as I said before the store is closed which is kind of sad, but when you think about it, so many people would go there and never buy anything. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that it went out of business.

The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774392-Favorite-Stores