*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775494-Something-to-Make-me-Laugh--
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#775494 added February 19, 2013 at 9:21am
Restrictions: None
Something to Make me Laugh. . .
So now they want to know what makes me laugh.

I can think of several things.

Like when I was in elementary school. The Girl Scouts used to have meetings in the cafeteria after school. Sometimes my friends and I would stop by the window as we were walking out of the school and peek through at the meeting. Anyway, one day in third grade, a group of us stopped by the window and all of a sudden someone--I could never figure out who--started cheering, "Girl Scouts Stink! Girl Scouts Stink!" Well, it was infectious. Pretty soon, the rest of us were all doing the same thing yelling, "Girl Scouts Stink! Girl Scouts Stink!" Pretty soon, we saw the Girl Scout leader coming towards the window, so we all turned and ran away. But I still laugh as I remember the expression that was on the Girl Scout Leader's face as she came at us. Believe it or not, I'm having a little trouble typing this entry right now because I'm cracking up.

Funny thing, the next day, a group of us all met in the classroom, and agreed that we should definitely go do the same thing after school that day. Well, we tried, but somehow it lacked the spontaneity of the first time, so we never did it again.

Anyway, that is one of those memories which I sometimes like to think about late at night when I'm in bed and there's nobody else to think I'm crazy.

The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775494-Something-to-Make-me-Laugh--