*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775554-February-20-hardest-decision-youve-ever-had-to-make
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1913913
WRITTEN FOR THE CIRCLE
#775554 added February 19, 2013 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
February 20 hardest decision you've ever had to make?
February 20, 2013: What's the hardest decision you've ever had to make? Why?





I think that the hardest thing that I had to make a decision about was leaving Kentucky. I was born in Kentucky in a small town of Paintsville, July 8, 1968. I was went to school in Johnson county. I was married, had three children, and divorced all in Paintsville.





I met the man that brought me out of the hills while I was still married to a man who had left me four times for other women. J the man I met was thrown out of his home, and asked if he could move in with us. My ex-husband helped him move into the bacement. My marriage was still on the rocks when J moved with his daughters and mother. He left me with my husband and traveled to Sarasota Florida.





Months later, I finallized my divorced. I called J, and we grew with the love we had started in secret came out. I got on vacation time, babysitter, and a Greyhound ticket to Florida. I brought 31 one hundred dollar bills to find a place to live, but I just could not leave everyone I knew. After all, what if it did not work? I would be alone with three little children the oldest 11. We eventually broke up after three years of long distance love.





Three more years passed. We kept in touch. Everytime anything went wrong in his life he would call me. I knew everytime he had a fight with his other relationship or family.





Then he called me one day. He asked me if he could come live with me in Kentucky until he got on his feet. It was not long until we were back in each others arms. The first time I had a confertation with my ex-husband, I rented a truck. Then I found myself in the heaven that I longed for.





This is still heaven even if we don't last.





This decision took six years to make. This is the most beautiful place that I have ever been. The first place I have ever felt as though I belonged.
Check out my contest
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1918690 by Not Available.









My words are ways to leave peices of myself behind for my children








Check out my contest
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1918690 by Not Available.









My words are ways to leave peices of myself behind for my children








Check out my contest
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1918690 by Not Available.









My words are ways to leave peices of myself behind for my children








Check out my contest
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1918690 by Not Available.









My words are ways to leave peices of myself behind for my children

© Copyright 2013 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (UN: writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ida_Matilda_Wright Help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775554-February-20-hardest-decision-youve-ever-had-to-make