*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777097-Blog-Desert
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#777097 added March 8, 2013 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
Blog Desert
*Note* Dang. The last time I blogged, it was Christmas Eve.

*Note* We moved into my mother's old house in January. I like it better than the house we were living in. It's a bit smaller than the other house, but that's one of the things I like about it. The other house was laid out funny. The kitchen was a hundred miles from the family room, for instance. I don't know why that was worrysome to me, but it was. So there.

*Note* I got disgusted at work and stopped turning in lesson plans a few weeks ago. Something the principal said today made me realize that she didn't know the difference. Evidently she doesn't pay attention to who turns them in and who doesn't. Heh heh heh! This gave me the big head with myself.

*Note* We are having Spring Break this coming week. A whole week out of school - wahoo!

*Note* I had to go to the store for laundry detergent. You couldn't have washed a flea with what we had left. In the store I just happened to walk by the bubble bath. It tempted me beyond my endurance. It doesn't take much to make me happy, fortunately.

© Copyright 2013 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777097-Blog-Desert