*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777450-My-Bucket-ListUmmm
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#777450 added March 13, 2013 at 12:34am
Restrictions: None
My Bucket List...Ummm!
Good morning*StarStruck* just by the mere thought of today's prompt *Smile*

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why


Well, let me dig deep, I'm sure it is in here somewhere. AH, yes, here it is: Well, I seem to have two places listed: 1. I would love to go Africa and go on a real African Safari. I would love to see the elephants, tigers, lions, and all the wild life up close, in their natural habitat, not cooped up in cages. The country, culture and people fascinate me. Then a would-be have to go:, would be Australia.*Smile* Ever since I read the Thornbirds I have been in love with that country and would give my eye teeth to see what the outback (not the local restaurant) is really like. Well...I guess that takes care of my wish list - BUT WAIT! I just came up with something else to add to my Bucket List*BigSmile*----I want to rob a bank - just for the thrill of it, THEN I can go on my Safari and visit the Outback*Laugh* Problem solved!

Kristina -------
This was Fun



The Keepers of the Earth

© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777450-My-Bucket-ListUmmm