*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777693-WHO-ME-Waiting-for-the-Prompt
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#777693 added March 16, 2013 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
WHO ME? Waiting for the Prompt?....
NAH! Just because I sat up till 2:30 AM with toothpicks holding my eyes open, refreshing my page, over and over, and manually checking my email for fear I missed it......I wouldn't say that *Laugh* To get to todays prompt:
Write about what you think about that moment before you go to sleep



Well, first I got to get to bed BEFORE I can let my mind start its' thing going. What I mean is that, it is quite an ordeal for me to get there. Hubby goes to bed before I do and 3 of our small little doggies go with him and the other 3 wait for me. One of them, of course, is my little PJ. During the day all is well with him. At Night- oh dear. When I go to bed he decides that no one and I mean no one gets next to me; including hubby. It takes about an hour to settle this little guy down and get him to accept the fact everyone gets a spot, and he gets under my arm. NOW I'm ready for my last thoughts. They are of course, just as active. First, what do I have to do the following day; what can I leave undone and get away with; what am I going to fix for dinner to keep hubby from raiding my frig. and crying for dinner at 2:30 in the afternoon.(not long after lunch); any errands and writing. My mind is mostly taken up with my characters and scenes. Setting the next scene up and how am I going to transition into it smoothly. Then, of course, checking my watch- waiting for 8pm (my time) and making a mad dash for the prompt -OOPS did I admit that?*Blush*
OK you caught me*Smile*

© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777693-WHO-ME-Waiting-for-the-Prompt