*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778390-When-Not-So-Funny-turns-Hilarious
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#778390 added March 23, 2013 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
When Not So Funny turns Hilarious
Hello everyone, *CakeP*
Prompt for March 23, 2013



Write about the funniest thing that has ever happened to you



Road Kill{/center

A while back, we won't talk about time here, I was going to make BIG bucks and start my own business, and I mean mega bucks! I could just see it and had it all planned out.

I was start Kristina's Bakery


I wanted to learn how to make all the fancy cakes and such , just like the bakery. I even had visions of my self doing wedding cakes *Smile* I found a class that taught this - in FOUR weeks. Yippee, I was on my way!

First I gotta tell you, the idea in this class was to start small and work up--OK fine by me! Well...
we wont talk about lesson #1 the sugar cookies that even the dogs wouldn't eat or lesson #2 the cake that was suppose to be 8 inches by 3 inches and looked more like a scalped midget or lesson #4 the perfect cake - that didn't happen! Instead... we'll talk about lesson #3 the cupcakes - AKA "Road Kill"

Now it doesn't take a rocket scientist to throw together a cake mix, put cupcake liners in the cupcake pan, and fill them. Well... that depends if you inherited the baking gene or not. I did it the first time and it looked like a oblong cake with little feet.

Repeating the steps, I managed to get PERFECT cupcakes - Oh happy day -
I made my frosting and off, across town, I went to my class. The parking lot was full of people and I mean full! I got my decorating kit and my brand new cake carrier, full of my 6 cup cakes out of the car. BOOM! the cake carrier fell apart and my PERFECT cupcakes went flying on the ground and under my car.

Now if you want to experience what it feels like for the world to stand still - stand in a busy parking lot, watching your cupcakes roll everywhere while you're yelling expletives- and meaning them too.
My options go home for 6 more - no 2. go home and stay home - no 3. pick em up, scrape them off and learn how to do my flowers anyway -YES - so I did and they came out just perfect - I did have the class' attention though as I was scraping them clean.

I got them home and wanted to show my hubby my cupcakes *Smile* I grabbed the cake carrier, BOOM! ...................................................................The dogs loved them*Laugh*


© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778390-When-Not-So-Funny-turns-Hilarious