*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782314-May-10
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1913913
WRITTEN FOR THE CIRCLE
#782314 added May 10, 2013 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
May 10
May 10, 2013: What rights should the father have if his unmarried girlfriend wants an abortion?





This entry will be short also.





I will not discus the rights to the woman's body and issues of the same. However, I will say that a woman did not create the life alone. There are some who find that abortion is a way out of a sticky situation everytime.





I know an older man who went through some kind of mid life crisis or just a cheating spell after 22 years of marriage. He had two grown children and a two year old grand child. He got hooked up with a young woman by having to live with her and her boy friend. They had a daughter. He did not know at the time that she was an addict. When the baby was born, he raised his daughter.





He could barely read, and he was drawing social security at 42. This man would do what ever it took to give the baby what it needed.He took better care of her and his house than most women. What I thought was special, was that even though the mother did not want the baby at first, he allowed her to visit the child anytime she wanted to. That is more than most woment can do.





Because he talked a young woman into having the baby, there is a beautiful nine year old little growing up knowing her parents.





 
IMAGE
reviewer of month of march  (E)
came at the best time
#1926888 by Ida_Matilda_Wright Help






 dipolma  ()
I enjoyed this class
#1850294 by Ida_Matilda_Wright Help






 
IMAGE
Reviewing ribbon  (E)
I am so happy to have been granted this reward..
#1931330 by Ida_Matilda_Wright Help






My words are ways to leave peices of myself behind for my children

© Copyright 2013 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (UN: writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ida_Matilda_Wright Help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782314-May-10