*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783058-may-18
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1913913
WRITTEN FOR THE CIRCLE
#783058 added May 20, 2013 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
may 18
What's one of the stupidest things you've ever done?

















Though I don't remember doing anything this extreem physically, I would take any of the pain compared to the stupidest decision that I ever made. That mistake was allowing my daughter to live with her father. She missed her dad, and was taking the divorce hard. When he did not pick them up for visitation, she would crawl under the bed and hide crying. Then she would not go to school. I would put her on the bus, but she got right back on. I did not want the authorities to get involved and take her from me so I let her go to live with her dad. Surely this would mkae her happy.





They allowed her to quit school at sixteen, had her believing that she was ill, and allowed her to date a man of thirtyfour. I tried to get Social Services involved. The worker said that there was no proof even though the man in question lived in the house with them. I tried to find her, but they moved her around so that I could not find her.








Now I talk to her. She just turned 18 while living with her cusin where he father had left her. She saya that she may come visit me, but she is happy for the first time. She loves me, and sorry for hurting me. This is the biggest mistake of my life.





This is the song that she always listened too as she ached for her family to be reunited.





















 
IMAGE
reviewer of month of march  (E)
came at the best time
#1926888 by Ida_Matilda_Wright Help






 dipolma  ()
I enjoyed this class
#1850294 by Ida_Matilda_Wright Help






 
IMAGE
Reviewing ribbon  (E)
I am so happy to have been granted this reward..
#1931330 by Ida_Matilda_Wright Help






My words are ways to leave peices of myself behind for my children

© Copyright 2013 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (UN: writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ida_Matilda_Wright Help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783058-may-18