*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784001
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#784001 added June 1, 2013 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
What Makes Me Happy, What Makes Me Unhappy
What Makes Me Happy:

Shopping. I love to shop for clothes, jewelry, scrapbook supplies, books, DVD's, Cd's, Bath and Body items. Shopping is a stress release for me.

Scrapbooking. I love to scrapbook pictures and items from magazines and newspapers about my favorite actors and actresses.

Writing. I love to write. I like to write fictional stories about people and places that exist only in my mind. Writing is my safety place so to speak.

Christmas. Being with the family, eating good food, decorating the house and putting up a tree at Christmas. This is the only day I want snow. Without snow and the cold, it doesn't seem like Christmas. I can't imagine in Los Angles or Florida at Christmas time. Celebrating Jesus' Birthday is important.

Going to Frankenmuth, Michigan. I love the Christmas Store there. They have a cheeses shop, old time General Store and a neat restaurant that serves you chicken dinner and all the food you can eat. There are other stores to shop at as well. You can ride a Mark Twain boat down the river there. I could spend hours in the Christmas Store and my husband, mother and I do.

Visiting my son and his wife. He works a lot and has been going to school and just got his PHD. I don't get to see him a lot and when I do, it is a blessing.

Planting flowers. Seeing my flowers grow and my animal lawn ornaments next to the house makes my house beautiful.

Watching movies. I love "Twilight", chick flicks, Johnny Depp movies, Patrick Swayze movies and I love to watch "Titanic." I also have episodes of "Gilligan's Island", "That 70's Show" and I love watching them.

My friend Marie at Walmart who I met at WalMart while shopping at night. She is a cute, short red head and she is the sweetest person to ever work at WalMart.

Winning Grand Champion on my scrapbook at the fair.

Looking at Wedding pictures and all the scrapbooks I have made. I have one full of autographed movies of movie celebrities,

Reading my Nook, reading Jane Austen books, the Bible, reference books about scrapbooking, looking at my book about castles and the ones I have about England's Royal Family.

What Makes Me Unhappy:

Seeing the news on the home page of my computer. Earthquakes, tornados, shootings, bombings, animal abuse, trash talk about stars I love and anything that is bad news. I would love to wake up to a day when there is no bad news anywhere.

Things at work. One person complains all the time and makes the work environment depressing. Each person needs to do their own job, smile and make life better for our mentally ill people who live there. If the employees are complaining and unhappy, this won't help the residents there get better.

Animals being abused. There is no excuse to abuse an animal. If I saw someone abuse an animal, I would slap the duck butter out of them. Animals have a lot of love to give. We need to love them and take care of them.

Rude drivers. Some drivers will cut you off. Semi drivers are the worst. They need to respect other drivers especially when it is raining and snowing.

When my house needs to be clean. I will have it all nice and clean and two days later, it looks like I didn't even do a thing. That is depressing.

The phone rings all day and annoying telemarkers are on the other end. Help! I let the machine get it most of the time.

These are the things that make me happy and unhappy. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784001