*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784328-Overwhelming-Emotion
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#784328 added June 6, 2013 at 10:46am
Restrictions: None
Overwhelming Emotion
The image is a child looking outside from a frosted glass door or maybe he is looking outside through a rainy window.

What emotion is the most overwhelming when you experience it?

To me, there is more then one. When people close to you die. You feel; helpless and can't understand why. I wish there was a vortex that we could go back and forth through to visit people who have died. I was upset when a two year old girl died and I went to the funeral home. A big stuffed Winnie The Pooh was near her casket and she had on a Winnie The Pooh outfit. This was heartbreaking. Children don't die in Winnie The Pooh Land. Hundred Acre Woods is where children run, play and hang out with Winnie The Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo and the gang. Nothing bad happens in Winnie The Pooh Land.

Getting tests done at the hospital and waiting for your Doctor to call you with the results. This is always scary and you sit on pins and needles waiting for the Doctor to call. Getting negative and normal results is the best feeling ever. I was overwhelmed when I had cancer of the uterus and had to have a complete hysterectomy. It had barely invaded and that was 11 years ago. Like Mary Tyler Moore in the beginning of her TV show and she throws her hat in the air, I feel like I am going to make it after all!

When I went to a two year college. I loved it there but studying for exams and taking five and six courses was over whelming. I did it. I wanted to make all A's and B's but I ended making B's and some C's. I got an Associate Of Arts Degree.

Surviving a house fire and starting over was overwhelming. You saved what you could and built a new house, bought new furniture, clothes and the stuff you need but waiting on the insurance company to come through and working for a new company, {the county home I worked at had just been taken over by a mental health organization} well I made it but it wasn't easy. I can feel for everyone in Oklahoma starting over after the tornados. Losing everything you worked for sucks. It has been twelve years and you heal but you don't forget. You never want to go through it again. How did the house fire start you ask? Static electricity. My husband was in the garage putting gas in the tractor{ four days before Christmas} and the tractor caught on fire. It wasn't a Merry Christmas that year but friends and family helped us. I am so thankful for them. I wouldn't have made it without my husband, family and friends.

These are the things I found overwhelming in my life. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784328-Overwhelming-Emotion