*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784624-Who-Is-Your-Hero
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#784624 added June 10, 2013 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Who Is Your Hero?
Prompt: Who is your hero?

I have more then one. Firemen. My house was burning and the firemen saved a lot of my dolls, jewelry and other things. The house burned up but I am so thankful for firemen. They do their best and do a great job. They have to brave the fires and I could never do that.

Jack Hanna and animal rescuers. I am an animal lover and I love how Jack Hanna loves all animals. I have always wanted to see his Busch Gardens Zoo. Animal rescuers rescue animals like whales, sea animals caught in oil spills and I would love to do that. We can't forgot those who recue any and all animals. We need animals in the world.

Alan Hale. The Skipper from Gilligan's Island. My mother took me to se some actors in Tuscon, Arizona and I wandered off. Alan Hale picked me up and took me back to my mother. You could say he rescued me and didn't let the minnow and passengers be lost in the ocean. I had to throw that in. I always feel like I have a connection with the Skipper when I watch Gilligan's Island.

George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. These two Presidents were the best. I wish we had Presidents like them now.

Martha Stewart. The woman can cook, bake and do crafts. I love to do scrapbooking and Martha is the perfect homemaker. My talents are limited. I have done some baking like Martha and crafts. I have her cupcake book and two of her craft books. She can do anything.

These are my heroes. I hope you agree.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784624-Who-Is-Your-Hero