*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785135-Court-Day-and-Moving-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1411600
The Good Life.
#785135 added June 19, 2013 at 6:38am
Restrictions: None
Court Day... and Moving Day
The movers are coming to my house today, although there's not much left to move. Just the big stuff: beds, sofa, dining table, entertainment center, dressers, the big TV. We're mostly moved into the new house.

Today is also Court Day. This is technically the third court date, and I've been at both of the previous hearings, though the defendant was not because he did not receive his official service. We know he received service this time because (1) the court says so, and (2) he tried to propose a settlement via email yesterday.

I am very much looking forward to sharing some of the... um... fascinating things the defendant has said and tried to do, but for now, I'm keeping my nose clean. Even afterwards, at the advice of my attorney, my publications regarding this lawsuit will be strictly factual.

...but that doesn't mean they can't be thorough, and it also doesn't mean that commenters and journalists can't express opinions in the most colorful of language. *Smile* Luckily, commenters and journalists tend to be colorful by nature, so I'm looking forward to that.

Today is also Day 3 of Rock Band Camp, which I'm teaching this week. I *love* teaching kids how to be a rock band. Love, love, love, love. I'm just a little busy this week though, so the stress is a bummer. Wish I could concentrate more on just having fun with the kids.

I'm off to load up the Jeep, truck, and trailer with one last load of miscellaneous whatevers before the movers arrive for the big stuff.

Writing? What writing?

Peace,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ (UN: tuozzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785135-Court-Day-and-Moving-Day