*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785155-Review-Of-My-Life
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#785155 added June 19, 2013 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Review Of My Life
Prompt: Write a review of your life as if it was a movie or book.

I am going to be struggling with this one but I am going to try. Megan Rose was born in a small town in Indiana and her father was a military man. She lived in different areas and went to different schools and found it hard to go to different schools and leave friends. She did graduate from a high school in Indiana and she went three years to this school and spent her sophomore year at a high school in Arkansas. She did participate in Beauty Pageants, was in Drama School, made Thespian Society, was on the Year Book Staff, High School Reporter for a local paper and was on the paper staff. She went to a two year college and got an Associate Of Arts Degree. She wanted to go into Journalism but took up a job at a Nursing Home and became a QMA. {Qualified Medication Assistant which is like a nurse.} She wishes she would have got her Bachelor's Degree and worked for a magazine. She wrote two books that are published, took writing classes and writes on a Web Site and is number two in Community Recoginition. Megan married a man she truly loves, they have a good marriage and they a son Jason who is getting in his PHD and works with drug substance abuse and sex offenders. He has a nice wife and he will be doing his internship in Illinois for a year. Megan struggles with the fact that she won't be seeing much of her son and she hopes to retire from her job in a few years. She hopes to write a best seller and she wishes she would have appreciated living in Tennessee, Arkansas, Maryland, Washington State and Arizona. She feels bored living in Indiana and she only sees her half sister Brenda every two or three years. Megan didn't know she had a sister until fourteen years ago and she feels that they will always be strangers and they are as different as day and night. She loves her half sister and it has been hard making up for lost time and seeing her sister every two or three years, exchanging e-mails, Christmas and Birthday presents aren't enough.

Megan is Diabetic, has arthritis but she knows her health problems could be worse. She hopes to travel on a cruise to Alaska and visit Forks, Washington. Her husband isn't one to travel much but they do go to Florida every two to three years, have been to the Smoky Mountains and go to Frankenmuth, Michigan to the Christmas Store and enjoy the sites of the town. Megan has a cat she loves and she would love to save all the animals of the world. She loves fantasy, appreciates the Medieval Times, pirates, gypsies, vampires and werewolves. She loves to scrapbook and she hopes to be remembered for her writing and an angel of mercy as she cares for the mentally ill.

STATIC
Who Is Megan Rose?  (E)
An essay about me and things about me you didn't know.
#788033 by Princess Megan Rose 22 Years

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#843651 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#475348 by Not Available.


** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785155-Review-Of-My-Life