*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785527-Brave
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#785527 added June 25, 2013 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Brave
Prompt: You're braver then you believe. Do you believe this, too? When was the last time you were brave?

When my husband and I had our house fire. I grabbed my cat, went out the door, just wearing my night clothes and no shoes. I work midnights and had just gotten out of bed. There was snow on the ground and it was 20 degrees. I didn't notice. We had to get out of the burning house. I was brave then. We started over and that takes courage. We had friends and family to help us. I am thankful for them.

Another time when my husband burned his arms when something exploded in the pile of stuff he and his brothers were burning at the family farm. He was in the hospital five days. Living in the country by myself, I had to be brave those nights when I was home alone and worrying about him. I had to be brave. My husband healed and barely has scars.

Every time, I go through medical tests and have blood tests done, I have to be brave. I had a total hysterectomy and I had to be brave. I was in pain after the surgery and it was a rough time. I got through it.

Years ago, two guys chased my girlfriend and I down a country road late at night. We hid in a corn field and the guys got back in their car and left. I was brave and younger and able to run from them. So was my friend.

Speaking of brave, has anyone watched "Under The Dome?" I would have to be brave to be stuck under a dome. I would be scared to death. So far, the show is pretty good.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785527-Brave