*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785542-Possible-Family-Get-Together
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#785542 added June 25, 2013 at 3:10pm
Restrictions: None
Possible Family Get Together
I saw my second cousin Cara at WalMart. She asked me if I was interested in a family get together. I told her that it would be nice. She is married and has children. Her parents and sister died. Her sister had a heart attack and had a head on collision with a semi truck. This was so sad. My grandmother's sisters are all dead including my grandmother. My other second cousin Karen, her parents and brother have died. I am still close to her. There is Judy. Her parents and husband are gone. My other second female cousins live in Florida. Two other second male cousins have died. I have two second male cousins I don't see very often. My grandmother was raised my her aunt, an old spinster school teacher. Her aunt told her parents since grandma was the first born that she wanted her and they could have other children. My grandmother's parents let Aunt Maude have grandma to raise as her own. My aunts and uncles are dying off and I have cousins, my parents, husband and son and I need to cherish the family I have left. I look forward to a family together with my cousin Cara and other cousins. When you are a kid, you think we are going to live forever. Now, I know that isn't the case. Family is everything.

** Image ID #1894087 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785542-Possible-Family-Get-Together