*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786307-Just-sitting-there
Rated: E · Book · Contest Entry · #1941022
A place for all my Writer's Cramp and Daily Flash Fiction Entires...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#786307 added July 13, 2013 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Just sitting there...
Jake looked over at her; Ria had a smile that could keep him warm for all the winter years. Her brunette hair was tied up in a cute pony tail and she was reading the report she had in her petite hands.

Jake was lost in thought and didn't realise that he was staring at her, she simply looked back at him and smiled. He knew she would never want a guy like him, but then a voice spoke in his head, Don't just sit there, Jake. Tell her how you feel about her.

Jake smiled at that thought and looked around his hospital bed. Just as he began to think about the terrible accident, Ria, the surgeon who had saved his life came in now with the report. She smiled, looking very positive and said, Mr. Jake, how are you today? I see that your overall health is improving and in this case, you will be able to go home in a few days.

Jake didn't say anything, but he managed to muster a faint smile back to Ria. He looked straight at the ceiling and thought, How am I supposed to tell her? She is a surgeon and I'm the guy who is gonna live the rest of my life on a wheelchair!




Word count: 221


© Copyright 2013 Princess Zelda (UN: jilu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Zelda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786307-Just-sitting-there