*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786504
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#786504 added July 10, 2013 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Immortality
Prompt: You've invented a potion that makes you immortal. Now, that you get to live forever, what changes will you make in your life? How will you live differently known that you will always be around to be accountable for your actions?

Wow. To be immortal, one would have to be a vampire or a witch. My husband and I were talking about being vampires the other day. We wouldn't have to work anymore and in years to come, we would have all the money we would ever need. The blood thing well, I would have to use packets of blood for my thirst. No animals or humans for me.

I always wished that I had born a Princess in 1600's England or be part of the ton and have lived all these years without aging or being sick. I think I was born in the wrong era. Okay. Now, for the prompt. If I had invented a potion to be immortal and I took it, I would want to make another batch to make my family and friends immortal like me. I would try to find a cure for diseases. If there is a potion to make you immortal, there would surely be one to cure every illness known to man. I wouldn't need my diabetic Meds or be worried about changing my B/P Med which my Doctor wants me to do. I would be able to work other jobs and not be sick or tired. I could write best sellers hopefully. I would know I could take any trips I want because I have all the time in the world. I wouldn't worry about semis on the highway when driving in the snow because if I am immortal, they couldn't kill me if they hit me. If I was the only one being immortal, I would spend more time with my family and friends and take a lot of pictures so I could scrapbook them. I would rescue animals because I would have more time. I wouldn't do anything bad. My husband wouldn't be living forever and I suppose I would remarry or have male friends but I wouldn't want someone else even though I love Johnny Dep;. If I was immortal, I would be going to college and working at different jobs and find a way to have a lot of money if I was going to live forever. I would have to live in different towns to keep people from wondering why she doesn't age. Being immortal would probably be lonely. I would have to make new friends every fifty years. Would I be able to keep my same name without drawing attention? I would probably need to get cosmetic surgery to change my looks. If my family and friends couldn't be immortal with me, I would probably turn it down. God doesn't want us to be immortal.

** Image ID #1901871 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786504