*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786827-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#786827 added July 15, 2013 at 10:39pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Just for the record, it's still Monday night, about nine-thirty on the 7/15. It's been a messed up day, but that seems to be what's normal anymore. I worked early this morning with plans on being home by noon. But, it just did not work out that way. Also, I am suppose to have a day off tomorrow to enjoy and do what ever I desire. It's been months since I had one, but now it's not quite a day off anymore.

There seems to be a certain type of person that can screw up just about anything, and that's the case again. I had them all pretty well weeded out, but I needed to hire someone and I ended up with the same crap all over this time. I kind of picked up on it at first, but I could not identify it.

Of course, people like this tend to become pretty good at covering things up for a while. that was the case, and being short on help and having the corporate office kind of eager for us to get another person trained in didn't help. Not that it's any of their fault, I was in a hurry as well, wanting some time off as soon as possible. No, the fault lies in two directions, one, we are short on help and everyone is eager to get enough people working to take up some of the slack. Two, this person; yeah, they deceived and manipulated.

Oh well, so he did not make it in for his first day of actual work. He did not test, and the schedule is all messed up again. I also had to fill his shift and it answered my question and set other things in motion. See, what these people do not understand is, they are getting by with nothing. They may think they are, but it's not so.

As it's so well put, "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Well, this applies to life, for every action one takes, there is a result, and an opposite reaction. For example, I apply for a job and get it. There is a result, I have a demand for my time, I have an income, I have responsibility etc. But there is also an opposite reaction to all of this.

Even as I get the job and see the result, another person did not get the job, and does not see any results. Where I am happy and excited, they are depressed and let down. As I look at my future income potential, they look at their future lack of income, and no potential.

Well, there's also Karma or what ever name you give it. You know, what comes around goes around. This will be the same, in time. But for now, I have to get to bed, I have to work tomorrow, from home but still work, and I have to try and resolve all the opposite actions this has cost.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786827-Monday