*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786865
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#786865 added July 16, 2013 at 5:04pm
Restrictions: None
New Clue Character
Stylista Cavender. She is an actress and a fashion model. She is five feet four, has dazzling red hair and is English and 1/8 Cherokee.. She has been married three times. One of her husbands died mysteriously She inherited his movie studio. Her one husband owns horses and they are part of the Kentucky Derby..The police think she is guilty of murdering her first husband but there is no evidence against her. He overdosed on his Diabetic Meds. Her last husband was a Nascar driver. He got in a bad Nascar car accident and his brakes had been tampered with. Luckily, he was just hurt. He blamed Stylista but she acted clueless. She was mad because she couldn't sponsor his car. Rumor has it Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum were there. Colonel Mustard was holding a wrench. She lives in a fancy mansion. She cheats on her income taxes and gets away with it. If and when she murders someone, her chosen weapon is to have someone od on pills. She is a piece of work. She gets every movie roll that she tries out for and men can't resist her beautiful face. She is like a siren. Maybe she was in her past life. Some people claim that she has a tail and fish's body when she is swimming. She wears stiletto heels and tramples on men's hearts with them. Everyone has a love, hate relationship with her. She is good friends with Miss Scarlett and sleeps with Colonel Mustard from time. She isn't married at this time. I have always loved the game Clue and my husband bought me an update one for Christmas two years ago.

On a personal note, I am facing hernia surgery probably next month. I won Champion on my cat scrapbook this year.

** Image ID #1943267 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786865