*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786979-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#786979 added July 17, 2013 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
This is the tough part for me, I didn't have to go in early today, so I didn't get up till six. Now, I have to try and get a good nights sleep and be up by three-thirty again. But, how do you get to sleep when your not tired yet? I sure will be happy with the new schedule when we get it implemented.

Oh well, I can use the time tonight to study a while, and hopefully tomorrow after work I can get over to the courthouse and take my drivers test. I've been so busy this spring and summer with work, I didn't even realize I had to renew my license until after it expired. So, now I have to show a bunch of proof of who I am, then take the written test, and hopefully pass it, then I can drive again.

I seen my brother in town today. I was working and he came by to talk for a bit. Luckily I was on break when I seen him, so I had a few minutes to talk. He is planning on coming down to the house tomorrow afternoon and work on some stuff, maybe mow some grass, and who knows what.

He's off from school for the summer, not working, and bored, so he's heading down here to find something to use up his ample time. I've been working seven days a week most of the summer, and putting in about fifty hours at the job site and another twenty or so at home. I'm up at three-thirty and work until noon, then come home and try and get some stuff done. I've been trying to get enough time to spend some in here, and now I have to think about entertaining him.

How do I get the idea across that I don't have time, and I don't have the energy to entertain him and find something for him to do with his time? It will be nice to get some help with stuff around here, and it's great he wants to help out. But, his work is never very good, he is inconsiderate most of the time, and he does not take a hint when Rhonda and I want to spend some time together.

I work mornings, she works afternoons, and we only have a few hours to enjoy each other's company and do things together after she gets home. My brother, on the other hand, seldom does anything together with his girlfriend. They each tend to do their own thing, so he cannot comprehend us wanting to spend our time together.

I'm going to stay positive on this, and my intentions are to enjoy his company and help, take advantage of the opportunity and get some stuff done that's been put off for too long, and hope that he will understand if I have to send him home once in a while.

Well, I better go study so I can get my test done and over with. The plan is, to test tomorrow; wish me luck.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786979-Wednesday