*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788518-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#788518 added August 9, 2013 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Look at this! It's just a little past noon and I'm in here writing. Way to go me! On the other side of the coin, however, I still don't have any time. I got off work at ten, but didn't get out of there until eleven. I got home and grabbed a bit to eat, and am now waiting for my brother to call, so we can meet up at the lake.

By the time we get done, it's going to be supper time or later, I'm sure. Then, it's bed time for me, whether I go to bed or sit up, I'll be sleeping. I was up at three fifteen this morning and will be up at the same time tomorrow. So, no time later, better get this done right away.

I shouldn't even go fishing, I have so much other stuff to do. But, he enjoys the time together, and it is a nice get away. Not that I don't think about all the problems at work, but since I can't do nothing about any of it out on the lake, I kind of keep in on the back burner.
Besides, I'm too damn tired to focus on anything important anyway.

My other choice is to go mow grass, but I don't think that would be a good idea since I am the only one home and could fall asleep mowing. Yes I am that tired. It's been months since I had a day off -- April to be exact. Even back then the stress was getting to me, and my time off was spent trying to work things out, going in to work, calling, and all that fun stuff.

By May it was seven days a week on site, over forty hours, sometimes fifty, and still as much if not more to do from home. I was starting to clock my home times, but gave up after I hit twenty hours one week. Yes, between home and work, driving, and stuff at home, phone calls, and paperwork, I hit twenty hours of my time burned up off the clock, and had worked about forty or so on the clock.

It's just stayed about the same. At least the stress is less now, they all left, but the time is an easy fifty, more often more than that. No wonder I'm so tired. Maybe I can nap a little.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788518-Friday