*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789319-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#789319 added August 21, 2013 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Today was a lot better than yesterday. First of all, I only had to work once today, not twice like yesterday. Also, the yard traffic was pretty slow, and I was much more awake. I had a nice night's sleep and was feeling much better. I didn't have to get there early, and was done early, as well. Finally, I do not have to work tomorrow.

Evens so, it's late and I'm tired, ready for bed. Partly it's working seven days a week; it's really taking a toll on me. It's also not getting enough sleep, almost every night. Finally, it's the stress and headaches that come with my job. Most of them should not be, or at least, not very often, but some people do all they can to add turmoil and chaos to everything they come in contact with.

We have one of them at work; always something going on. Although, I don't know if it is, or not, since everything seems to contradict everything else all the time. There is also the fact that if there are two choices, one right and one wrong, the choice is to be wrong. Likewise, if there is a choice and one is to take and return nothing, while the other is to give and likely get some back, it's take and return nothing.

I thought we were finally done with these types, but they manage to do a good job of cover up. It takes some time for their true colors to come through. Of course, I'm still learning, and hopefully getting better. Even so, some people are good at deceit and lying, and it takes time for them to reveal their true nature.

For now, it's a nice night, and I have tomorrow off. Hope it stays that way.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789319-Tuesday