*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790643-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#790643 added September 5, 2013 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
Wednesday, September 9, and I'm out of time, and by the WDC clock, past time. Here it's 11:30.

I had the day off, but spent it working anyway. I didn't have to go in for work, but I did need to do the next schedule, fill out and fax hire paperwork, give an employee a ride, talk to another who had a family emergency come up, and deliver some uniforms to the person we just hired so he will be ready to start training. In the end, I put in more time than I would have if I would have worked today.

Two differences, this should give me more time off, and of course, this work is off the clock. If it works out for more time off, and with my wife to boot, it's worth it.

But, I don't have any time in here, and I have to be back up in four hours to go to work. That means I'll be tired tomorrow, and probably won't get much done in here, again. That's the biggest area I need to fix, time to do what I want. Two big things, time with my wife and time with WDC. I've all but missed the birthday bash, and Rhonda and I have only had one day off together since May.

Well, I better get off of here and get ready for bed...

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790643-Wednesday