*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790949-Football-Hup-Hup
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#790949 added September 8, 2013 at 1:37pm
Restrictions: None
Football, Hup Hup
September 8, 2013

I could have fun and call this my roadrunner extravaganza. I will save that for next time. Today is the day to tune into New England and the Chiefs. My knowledge is pretty much limited to seeing passes, runs and touchdowns or the stoppage of the same. I played school yard football with my friends when in High school. We played with the freshmen from my high school one fall and any aspirations to be a player on a pro football team were forever put on hold. From all the banging of my youth to different kinds stresses in the present. I am only too glad to watch my gladiators win the day. Can you blame me.



My man "Behold" is made out of a totally different cloth. He knows what all the players on the field do, in terms of postioning. He knows what it means when the talk of different defensive schemes. He talks football like it is his language of choice. I just listen and asks questions, so that I do not look to dumb. He played football in High school and college. He played the defensive position of protecting the quarterback and trying to rush the quarterback. It is very entertaining to here him talk. One story he shares really moved me. Behold was well over three hundred pounds and the player who finished last in sprint drills had to do an extra lap around the track. Well Behold never lost. How would you like to have a man that big running you down? Hup Hup!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790949-Football-Hup-Hup