*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791060-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#791060 added September 9, 2013 at 6:39pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Getting things done a little sooner tonight. It's only 5:30 here and I'm in already. I wasn't sure if I would make it or not, I was pretty tired and fighting sleep all afternoon, but I seem to have caught my second wind or something and I'm feeling better.

I'm still tired, but not to the point of falling asleep standing up, like I was. I have supper cooking in the oven, and Rhonda is on her way home. It's going to be a nice evening to relax and then get to bed early. Then, tomorrow should be a good day too.

I work again tomorrow, but have Wednesday off. No plans, either, except to rest up. We started training a trainee in yesterday and today, and he should be good to go by the end of the week. That means time off next week. Hot damn, what a rush.

Time off means more time to do things, including writing. Although it's going to take a while to get caught up on the other fronts, and that could prevent me from having much time to write or spend time in here. But, soon enough I should be able to take some time to myself again, and that is when the writing flows best.

For now, I'm closing this out and going to finish super.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791060-Monday