*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791129-The-Ink-from-which-Tears-are-Made
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#791129 added September 10, 2013 at 2:17pm
Restrictions: None
The Ink from which Tears are Made
September 10th, 2013

I am feeling roughed up today and it helps to be able to have a forum out of which to share. I am letting tears be my inkwell even if these tears seemed locked up waiting for a rainier day. I write out of the nook and crannies of my soul. The darkness is coming to light. In the last few days I have been dealing with new about my mother. Just yesterday she had a heart attack and today I found out along with that she has had a stoke. The tears inside find expression in words that spill out on paper. It is a blog that says, to be continued. I did talk to my mother a few minutes ago. I could tell she was wiped out. She shared she was doing fine. There were no blockages, thank God. Now we all wait to sort out what it means that she has had a stroke. Our family heart beats as one. We are in it together praying, wondering in all this what there is to be redeemed. Will we be able to welcome the heartbeat of our own clapping encouraging mom on and/or will we together seek comfort that will find its own deep resource. God bless. Thanks for taking time to stop by. I love you and mom does too!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791129-The-Ink-from-which-Tears-are-Made