*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791413-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#791413 added September 14, 2013 at 12:34am
Restrictions: None
Friday
Friday, 09/13/2013 is the date, and the time is 11:27 p.m. That's here, in South Dakota. I did not make it in time to get the right date in WdC land, there's that hour difference. Even so, I'm here, it is still Friday, and that counts in my book.

It got late on me again, but this time it was fun instead of work, or sleep. I should be sleeping, but I went out fishing with my brother and it just got late before we came in off the lake.

I did enjoy myself, the fish were giving us quite a challenge, and the weather was beautiful. A little on the windy side, but not too  terribly bad. We also had a cooler day, but warm enough to make being on the lake great.

Now, I'm waiting for Rhonda to get home, then I'm going to have a little ice cream with her while we watch a little Netflix, then I'm going to go in the bedroom, slip between the sheets, and sleep.

But first, I want to share something. While at work, a song called Rio played, and it was one of those songs that sticks with a person. Only I did not know the words, so I had to make some up. It goes something like this...

His name was Leo and he was a Mexican, he longed for freedom so he crossed the Rio Grande. He didn't have nothing, he was living on the lamb, till he voted for Obama, then he got a helping hand.

OK, kind of silly, but that's it. Goodnight~

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791413-Friday