*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792650-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#792650 added September 29, 2013 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Today is the second Sunday I've had off since April and I've really enjoyed it.

I got up early, before 7:00 o'clock, seen Rhonda off to work, then got online for a bit. I just kind of looked around some, checked a few things, then went and made myself some breakfast. I logged into MFP and logged my food while I ate, looked at some comments and made a few. After I was done eating I took the dogs out for a little while, then put Klarissa up on the bed and logged into WdC.

I went through my mail and then started work on an idea I had last April. It started by wanting a calendar in here to add some tasks to. Not just any old task, but writing goals. The only way to do this was to create a group, which I did. It's called Goal Setters, and can be found in my port. After I created the group and set my first goal, I ended up not having any time and just forgot about the whole thing. If your wondering, look into the group, it explains the whole thing in a condensed form.

Anyway, I had received a review on the group and it reminded me about the group. I still wanted to use it, and I finally have time, but I wanted to update the reason for the group. I also wanted to find a way to monitor my progress. So, I updated the description, which gives the reason for the group. Then I went about trying to find a way to monitor my progress.

After some looking around, I decided to create a forum for the group as a way of tracking progress, ideas, and problems with keeping my goals. So, I start out with an entry to the group calendar and then create post in the forum for the goal. As I work towards completing the goal, I can add threads to the original post and monitor my progress.

Of course, since I haven't done much here for a long time, I needed to refresh myself on how to do things. I also did not have any idea how to create a forum or link it to the group. But, WdC has wonderful instructions on how to do just about anything on the site, and with a little time I soon had just what I wanted. Next I added a goal to start out with, posted it and have already made a few comments on it.

Next, I set about cleaning up my port and getting that organized better. I still have to check a couple things and do a little editing to some of the items in my port, but I did get done what I set out to do today. I set up Goal Setters and re-started using it, I cleaned up my port, and I spent most of the day in here.

Now it's time to get into our Bible Study, make supper, and relax for the evening with Rhonda. Tomorrow I have to be up at 3:00 a.m. and to work by 5:00. After I get home from work, I have to get things ready to go fishing with my brother, so I won't have much time to get in here. A busy day ahead, then work again on Tuesday and then two days off with Rhonda.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792650-Sunday