*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792905-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#792905 added October 1, 2013 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday.
It's the first day of October already. This summer went by way too fast, but that's got a lot to do with working every day. Hopefully we have a nice autumn and can get some things done, both needed and wanted before snow comes.

I have the next two days off with Rhonda, and we had planned on going to her mom's for a birthday surprise, but found out her mom would not be home. So, we are now thinking about what to do for the next two days. It's suppose to be cold and raining, so it's kind of limited, but even so, I want to do something.

I do have an idea, but it's going to be a long day to fulfill it. We have not had any kind of a trip for a long time, and we both miss Minnesota, so I thought about making a trip to see the fall colors. We could take off early and spend the day enjoying the fall colors. We would have the two dogs with, so it would be best to come back home the same day. We would also have a day to just relax at home before going back to work on Friday.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792905-Tuesday