*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793181-109-Minor-1-and-Character-update--BONUS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#793181 added October 4, 2013 at 12:53pm
Restrictions: None
10/9 Minor #1 and Character update- BONUS
Stephen Tanner-Works for Guggenheim Museum and Art Gallery - Research

Mother Anne- Comes to visit speaks to Theanne- converses with her, remains in house, protects her and the house from fire and thieves. Stays in a room on the same floor as the girls but at the end of the hall with the unused rooms. (Talia welcomes her but respects she wants to be alone) (NOT SURE ABOUT THIS LINE/TWIST)

Minor #1 Shlo Berstein-A wealthy art collector. Wealthy to the point he has his own Jewish mafia so to speak. Devote, Almost orthodox Jew. Loves his family and his church, has a diverse business and runs some under the table dealings.
5'11" dark brown/black wavy almost kinky hair sprinkled with grey. He is on the heavy side, used boxing and fighting as a work out routine when he was younger. Married into a strong Jewish family and as a natural leader took on the family business of importing Diamonds. He travels has 5 children 3 girls 2 boys and the boys are in the business with him. No easy road with them, they either manned up or out they went. After a few years don #2 stepped up and began to run the diamond business. #1 son left the family, went to be an actor, daddy greased his way but didn't let him know it. It got him the opportunities but not the job if he wasn't good enough. He got the jobs. Not a huge star but got in a lot of movies as character parts. Made good money invested it classes and stock that went well. He had a good instinct for stocks and made some money for a few people. They appreciated his work and paid him for it. He bought a couple of food carts that went well and sold them for a big profit. Daddy kept an eye on him but left him alone. Mother visited but son wants nothing to do with Daddy's dirty business.
Girls in school, and one married to a Dr.

Shlo hears from Tanner's coworker about this painting that could be worth a lot!


BONUS-TWIST
I'm wondering if adding a "Sixth Sense" (twist) person into the mix. The mother shows up and the reader thinks she is real but in the end she isn't. She is there to protect her daughter from the evil that threatens her. She speaks to her mother and so does Talia (Talia thinks she's real) no one else sees her nor does she interact or reveal herself to anyone else. You don't find out she's been dead for a few years until the end when Chase asks to meet the mother Talia tells him about.

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793181-109-Minor-1-and-Character-update--BONUS