*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794098-Fictional-Story-Of-Halloween
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#794098 added October 11, 2013 at 11:30am
Restrictions: None
Fictional Story Of Halloween
Prompt: Write a fiction story of what happens when you and your friends turn into the characters you dress up like for Halloween.

I found a beautiful dress at Joanne Fabrics on a mannequin body. Long black lace dress with black roses trim, red trim at the top that was lace and looked like a Medieval style. It was a dress for a vampire. I don't sew so I bought the pattern and material I needed and Mom made me the dress. Beautiful. The time I added the jewelry and long red hair extensions, well I was a vampire. My husband and I had ben invited to a Halloween party and he was going as Captain Jack Sparrow. He refused to go as Carlisle, Barnabas, Ari, or Dracula so Captain Jack was the next best thing. He wore a black wig and the clothes but he wasn't happy about it. He went along with it. We got to our friends house. Bob dressed liked King Henry VIII and his wife Darcy dressed like Anne Boelyn. Our friend Joe dressed like Edward Scissorhands. His wife Celine dressed like Alice in Wonderland and her cousin Wally dressed like the white rabbit. My friend Gretchen dressed like Cinderella. We drank green punch that had eyeballs in it and ate chocolate cake that looked like a cemetery. A late guest arrived. Julian and he was dressed like a wolf. A werewolf. My ex-boyfriend. This could be interesting.

Julian asked me to dance and my husband Ray wasn't happy. Darcy asked Ray to dance and left me off the hook. It was eight o'clock and I started to feel strange. I needed a drink and I had a craving for blood. I gently bit Julian's neck and he started to howl and ran outside into the woods. Ray started talking like a pirate and he ran outside to the lake near by and got on a pirate ship that looked like The Black Pearl. Bob was threating to have Darcy beheaded. Wally was running around and kept saying he was late and Celine was chasing him and she fell down a rabbit hole. Gretchen was dancing with a handsome man that looked like a Prince. It was her husband Ken. I still had a taste for blood so I sank my fangs into Edward Scissorhands and he cut off some of my hair! Bob grabbed a hold of Darcy and took her to the garage and was going to use a chain saw to cut off her head. I had to bite him. He passed out and Darcy thanked me but she was nervous to be around me. I turned into a bat and flew off looking for my Captain Jack. I found him sailing on Lake Michigan. He had other pirates with him. Where on earth did he find them? There were two ships that were from another time and my husband's ship was approaching them. I flew down and turned back into myself. I had so much strength that I pushed the ships away and the pirates were confused. I bit two more pirates. My husband said: "Woman, what is your problem? I have ships to rob! They are mine for the taking! I am Captain Jack Sparrow!"

"I am a vampire and I will bite you if you don't straighten up!" Just then it started to storm. The rain was really bad. I took over stirring the ship and the storm died down. All of a sudden, the clock in the town square chimed twelve times. It was midnight. I no longer had a craving for blood and the ship disappeared. My Captain Jack and I were back at Bob and Darcy's. Cinderella, the white rabbit, Julian and Celine were all back at the party.

"Is it that late?" asked Darcy.

"What happened to the time?" Bob asked.

I looked at the guests. No one remembered anything. I was the only one who remembered I had turned into a vampire to match my character.

"How did my dress get dirty? asked Celine.

"I am dirty as well." Wally's white rabbit costume was a mess.

"I feel like a dirty pirate. How did I let my wife talk me into wearing this get up?" My husband protested.

"Let's have a drink and toast Halloween." Bob poured drinks for everyone and we toasted Halloween.

It had been a Halloween to remember. I was the only one who remembered turning into our characters. That would be my secret.

** Image ID #883809 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1328457 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794098-Fictional-Story-Of-Halloween