*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794370-Oct-18-setting-update
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#794370 added October 14, 2013 at 1:09pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 18 setting update
Setting doesn't change. Almost everything that occurs is at the Duncan/Theannes' home.
Eating establishments- Theanne, Talia and Conlin go to Resturant in St. Paul where there is a Brazilian beef. Food cut at your table eact as much as you want.
A SAT SHOPPING TRIP-
Thea stops at a couple of gallaries, they know nothing about old artitists. They find same thing on line Thea did. She moved on.
One woman recognizes Theanne from the TV. She asks about the painting and what her plans were. This woman claims connections with Christy's and could get the painting on their auction. Theann smiles and takes card, outside Theanne and Talia smile. Christiy's already tried to contact them with a letter.

Sandwich shop on Grand for a Sat lunch place is packed- Theanne feels good to be there and have shopping bags from local stores. She has given Talia a one time gift of money and has paid all their student loans. Theanne is worried the $ will change their relationship. So far no.

Talia talks to parents. What should she do with money? They tell her to invest wisely. Don't marry hastily. She's told Conlin about the gift now wishes she wouldn't have. Does he like her for her money?

House on Goodrich Ave St Paul

Layout
enter front door Parlor on left- Dining room on Right. Behind Parlor is library
Stairs in front split to two sides of house. right wing over Parlor and left wing over DR.
Behind DR is a butlers pantry that leads to Kitchen- Behind stair is a hall from entrance to side door outside portico Left of hall DR right of hall KIT
Small powder room next to Laundry room on right of hall. Back stair to up stairs is on left side of outside door.
Behind Stair in main hall is a large bathroom and elevlator. Then door to kitchen/Pantry
Behind Library is an office and the Day room that looks over the back deck and yard.





© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794370-Oct-18-setting-update