*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794982-Day-14
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alexi
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1956038
30 days of character building kept here. Oct 2013.
#794982 added October 24, 2013 at 3:57am
Restrictions: None
Day 14
Day 14 - What does your character like? This may also be hinted at in your characters traits. Write at least 300 words detailing what your character likes.

What to include? - Food, drink, colour, music, book, film etc.


David Chandler's likes vary on some things, he also has certain standards that suit his lifestyle. He spoils his wife Debby and likes buying her pretty things. He shops at the best.

David's favourite food is well marbled steak! although he is more partial to English Hereford to be exact.

His favourite beverage is 21 year old Glengoyne scotch. At home occasionally, he will drink their 10 year or 17 year vintages. David owns a bottle from his past. A bottle of Balbliar vintage scotch. It is kept sealed for a very special day. He is a modest drinker and memories of his past are a constant reminder of failure.

He is partial to a bit of the old rock and roll and quite a goer when he is with mixed company.Classics are a quiet pleasure when time allows.

He reads techno thrillers, with one older hero, like Clancy's John Ryan, Hunt for Red October and Red Storm Rising or Dale Brown's Patrick McLanahan. He reads his trade magazines, in the afternoons but not for pleasure, but to stay on top of his game.

Backgammon and doesn't mind sitting in on a desecrate game of poker, though only once in a while.


As upper middle class, David owns a penthouse apartment off Kew Road. It boasts a communal, well equipped gym and a sizable pool.

Chelsea is his favorite team. Stamford Bridge is a football stadium located on the border of Chelsea and Fulham, London. It is the home ground of Chelsea Football Club. The stadium is located within the Moore Park Estate also known as Walham Green and is often referred to as simply The Bridge

His suits are almost all vested, brown, or grey, tweed, he has a black, and a navy, for somber occasions. He also owns both a white and black tux. David looks good in clothes and his appearance is masculine and appealing, in his favour.

He adores his family. Debbie his darling wife who now has asthma and his beautiful daughter Jennifer who is every inch an elegant woman.

He has a secret and likes American jelly babies. Shh!







Next literary writing Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo. ** Image ID #1937903 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2013 Alexi (UN: sky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alexi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794982-Day-14