*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795081-This-ones-about-the-scary-place
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1939270
A third attempt at this blogging business.
#795081 added October 19, 2013 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about the scary place.
30DBC PROMPT: "Invalid Item

Hey friends. Been an amazingly weird few days. My body hurts...and I've been through pain before. It wakes me up before I can get out of bed. If you've ever had the feeling like you can't move, I'm right there with you.

I think that segues nicely right into...

BCF PROMPT: "Share your personal opinion as to what is scary and what is not, when it comes to the 'haunted house' experience."

Hi players. Your boy right here hates moving. It literally effing sucks. Like really, did I catch the dead from being in Connecticut and spending time in my uncle's place after he passed? I don't know how else to say it. Putting one foot on the ground and chasing it with the other is a fucking process right now. I thought it was bad last winter, dealing with a broken ankle. Now? Forget it. Walking sucks. I'm amazed that I haven't defecated myself yet. And you wanna hear about scary? That's scary as all GTFO. That you're having problems at 38 years old taking care of yourself?

Seriously. Life isn't normal anymore. When you have a sleep disorder and you're randomly napping twice a day, that's messed up. Especially when you can't fall asleep at night. And your lower back feels like it's been beaten and abused, but you have no reason for it to feel that way? I've pounded pavement harder than what my body feels like it's been through. And I know I put my skin and bones through a lot. More men, better men, have done worse to their souls. And I can't get out of bed without crying in pain. Say what you will, but that's scaring the bejeebus outta me.

I don't need to hear politics and all the other bullshit rhetoric regarding healthcare. I have insurance. What I don't have is a doctor close to me. So all you Obamacare Nazis can stick that up your ass. Ain't no president gonna fly his ass to Cortland to take care of me. We can argue politics and the state of the nation like the day is long. The fact of the matter is they (politicians) don't care about us common folk. They care about getting elected. They like votes. They don't get sick, nor do they care about those who do. There's your goddamn opinion on scary haunted houses. From an Obama voter. Like I had a better go-'round with Clinton...at least I didn't bust my body up back then.

MUSICAL BREAK!!

You and I don't have a personal connection. Let's get one started. I started a personal Facebook page because I love music, and I love writing, and somehow they should coincide. https://www.facebook.com/asongadaycuzIcan

I've already posted one song on there. I've locked down my boy DMFM for the next one. Like the page, share it with your friends, and let's have a conversation about beats, rhymes, lyrics, and then some.


For the love, peace and war.


THE DAILY BOX SCORE:

*Drbag* I can't lift my legs, but I'll karaoke the special place outta you. I mean that with all I have to mean anything with.

Peace children, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!


© Copyright 2013 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795081-This-ones-about-the-scary-place