*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795446-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#795446 added October 23, 2013 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
Up for work and time to get ready to head out the door. The last two days were pretty nice, but it snowed last night and is still snowing off and on this morning. It's suppose to stop by this afternoon, but only get up to the mid forties today and tomorrow. It just seems too early for snow, considering a lot of years we are eager to get a dusting for Christmas.

I don't have much for time right now, since I spent most of my limited time this morning cleaning out some of my mail. I will have to get back in here after work, and after I send my weekly e-report off to work. I'm hopefully going to be able to stay up, although I know I'll be tired, so I can get to bed earlier tonight.

I made it through, and still going strong. No nap this afternoon after work, instead I made up a kettle of soup, did my work and e-report, and then logged into a couple of sites to see what was going on. Now, I'm in here to finish up and then Rhonda will be home, we can eat and relax for a bit, then off to bed.

I know it will take a little while to adjust, but I'm hoping I will be more productive within a day or two of sticking with this schedule. Today I was just too tired to do anything that required concentration, but hopefully.

We'll see how it goes over the next few days, but if I stick with this, I think I can get myself back to a consistent routine and that should lead to more productivity and creativity.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795446-Wednesday