*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796024-Ball-games
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#796024 added October 27, 2013 at 7:23pm
Restrictions: None
Ball games
October 27, 2013 *Baseball*

Not too long ago I saw the movie "Hunger Games". I am convinced another movie is in the works called "Ball Games". Sunday happens to be the one day when the stratosphere is replete with references to those caught in the arena of tribulation. If it is not football, it is baseball. Many of the participants have sponsors and make all kinds of money. As fans it is our duty to watch our team(s) duel to the death. There will be injuries and before the end of the contest one team will win and the other will lose. *Shock*

*Football* *Smile*

The highlight of the evening is the "World Series". Many of the pitchers throw in the neighborhood of one hundred miles an hour. As a batter you have only a club to keep the onslaught at bay. Both teams in this Series sport the color red. I find myself wondering, which team is more motivated. Which team is more out for blood than the other. There have already been a slew of errors and broken bats. Batters have limited success against a small tablet racing toward their body. Fans are ecstatic. Here comes another run. The last team standing wins. Woe to the losing club in red!!!
*Smirk*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796024-Ball-games