*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796951
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#796951 added November 5, 2013 at 2:13pm
Restrictions: None
Article and Culture About Being Scared
Prompt: Read an article about being scared and how cultures like fear and to scare themselves.

I live in Indiana. We have spooks so to speak.

I don't know about different cultures but there is a town forty minutes away. There is "The Light Of Francesville." It is a bright light in the middle of the cornfield. It doesn't come from a utility light. It just appears. Rumor has it two brothers were playing chickens years and years ago and their cars crashed into each other. The brother is out there with a light trying to find his brother. Another rumor says a woman was walking down the railroad track near by and a train came along and hit her and the baby. She is out in the corn field with her light trying to find her baby. Some friends and I were going to see the light but the plans got canceled. A friend of mine said two of her friends and her went to see the light and some people with swords chased them off. I have always wanted to see the light. People do like thrills.

In a cemetery that is forty minutes away, the cemetery is called "Little Egypt". If you go there at night, a black van will come after you and mysteriously disappear at the stop sign two miles down the road. Ghosts have been seen at this cemetery.

Years ago in Churubusco, my cousin, me and a girl and two boys were out driving by the cornfields looking for a werewolf that had been spotted there. I saw green eyes shining in the field but we stayed in the car. I would have crapped if I would have seen one. I was hoping to meet him.

Vampires, werewolves and things that scare us can be fun and look at the haunted houses at Halloween. I have only been to ones at Amusement Parks. I have always wanted to spend the night in the woods but don't have the nerve. We live by cornfields. Our nearest neighbor li8ves across the cornfield. I look outside at night when the moon is full and I wonder what would happen if I saw a werewolf or something strange. I love adventure and spooky things but all I have seen is a weird star with a green glow around it. One time, I saw a cloud that was shining with the cross inside. I know Jesus is watching over us. There are supernatural among us.

In Mexico, they have rituals trying to bring the dead back to life. At a cemetery by the place I work, I heard a Devil's Occult was going to do a ritual on Halloween. Truth is stranger then fiction. I hope you have enjoyed reading this.

** Image ID #1958881 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/796951