*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/797225
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#797225 added November 8, 2013 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Third Wheel
Prompt: Third Wheel

One of my closet friends Donna, I hung out with the most in high school got engaged in our Senior Year. She was with her boyfriend every weekend. I didn't have a boyfriend. Every time I was with Donna and her intended, I felt out of place. It was like we had nothing in common anymore. I was going to college and made new friends. I was in Donna's Wedding. She was busy working and I was busy at the local college, In high school, my other friend Diane was with her boyfriend Bill and I sat with them at basketball games and I felt like a third wheel. I secretly had a crush on Bill and we were together a couple of years later but it was just a one time thing and we were just friends. Bill married my husband's cousin.

It isn't any fun when your friends have boyfriends and will be with them all the time. You're invited to go along but you feel like a third wheel and out of place. I had boyfriends later on and I hope my female friends didn't feel like third wheels. It isn't much fun.

** Image ID #1943267 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/797225