*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/797602-Growing-Pains
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#797602 added November 13, 2013 at 2:04am
Restrictions: None
Growing Pains
Pain calls for sleep. I have slept better than usual the last three nights, but that's not to imply that I have been asleep all the time I've been absent from the blog. On the contrary, just pushing my limits, emotional, physical and intellectual. (OK, probably not pushing LIMITS when it comes to intellectual; I can be truthful.)

But again, as is in the vein of this month's series, even pain and the idea of "growing pains" is something I can state gratitude for. While I was having a one-on-one meeting with my supervisor today, I reflected that certain demands at work had been making me uncomfortable, but that I was managing better than in my past by responding appropriately, with patience when I can. ( I work with sales people -- I hope that explains sufficiently.) It's just another step on the big game board of life -- being out of your comfort zone. Soon the practice you get at it makes you take further steps. And the one I am capable of taking now, is far from one I previously thought myself capable of -- the talent to reflect and recognize your own growth.

© Copyright 2013 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/797602-Growing-Pains