*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798048
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#798048 added November 17, 2013 at 5:03pm
Restrictions: None
Two Moons Arise Over A Darkened Field
Prompt: Two moons arise over a darkened field. I saw this on the Hub Page and decided to use it for Free Writing Sunday.

It was a very dark night. Pitch dark. Two moons were in the sky over a darkened field. Weird, spooky but cool. They were full moons. What was this about? Two wolves were in the field, one at each end. They were howling at the moons. One was brown and light with orange streaks and the other gray and white. They were beautiful. I love wolves and I wasn't scared. Some fairies flew over. They were neon pink, green, purple and blue and lite up like neon signs. They sprinkled fairy dust and left. A unicorn. He was white and purple. He was munching on grass or something. He looked at me and I think he winked. He pawed the ground. Next there was a man and a woman. He wore a black cape, he had long black hair and was biting the woman. She had a pink and purple dress and had long red hair Vampire moons. The woman bit him back. If they make love, I am leaving. No they left holding hands. Some gypsies showed up and got out of the caravan and were dancing. The moons' lights were bright and I could see everything. A ship was in the sky and there were pirates. Darn! They looked nothing like Captain Jack Sparrow or Will Turner. They floated past both moons. The wolves left and so did one of the moons. I was intrigued and mesmerized. I was glad I got to see this. All was quiet. Just a dark field now. No one would believe this. I went to bed and will cherish the memory.

My last vampire Poser couple of Vandy and Marco by best friend Angel.
** Image ID #1960553 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798048