*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798139-Organizing-the-chaos-of-my-brain
Rated: 13+ · Book · Mystery · #1222498
A place for random thoughts, ideas, and fun!
#798139 added November 18, 2013 at 4:59pm
Restrictions: None
Organizing the chaos of my brain
My brain is busy cataloguing all of the things I need to accomplish in the next few weeks. As I sat down a little while ago to work on a grocery list for our upcoming holiday party, I flashed back to another list I made for the same party, many years ago.

I was determined to be ultra-organized that year. I looked at EVERY recipe I intended to make, and made a list, down to the cup, of how much of each ingredient I needed to purchase. I must say, it was quite simple to accomplish the prep when I didn't run out of butter or flour along the way, but really . . . WHAT was I thinking!?

Ah, well, probably I wasn't thinking about NaNowriMo, or running a dreidel game, or any of the other items that capture my attention this holiday season. I can't help but think now that there could be such a thing as too much organization! *Laugh*

This year I am extremely excited that my dad and stepmom will be visiting during our holiday party. One of the toughest things about moving across the country has been not having those people whom we left behind close by during the holidays.

I've been working diligently to finish NaNo well before Thanksgiving this year. It looks like I should be finished by the end of this week - wooohooo! It will definitely be a relief to not have to try and hide in the bedroom to write while the kids are home from school.

I'm thinking (for a change) that I should get in the habit of adding to my blog on a daily basis. There are so many things that run through my brain, which could really use an outlet.

I will have to consider the best way to go about getting myself in the habit of blogging regularly. If for no other reason than to keep my brain from atrophying. *Pthb*

© Copyright 2013 Merry Mumsy (UN: amygdalia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Merry Mumsy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798139-Organizing-the-chaos-of-my-brain