*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798424-What-Was-The-Best-Year-Of-Your-Life
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#798424 added November 21, 2013 at 1:59pm
Restrictions: None
What Was The Best Year Of Your Life?
Prompt: What was the best year of your life? BCOF is a year old and I have been on here 6 months I think. I really enjoy blogging but I like the word journaling better.

It is hard to choose just one year so I will choose the best ones. I had a good childhood. When Dad made it home safely from Viet Nam, those were good years. High school was good the last two years being in Beauty Pageants, plays, Drama Club, Annual and Paper Staff. Graduating. The two years I spent at the Catholic College, I behaved like a Nun. I loved it there. The first year of raising my son was good and I cherished everyday that he was little. Being married has been good. We have had bad times due to me being me ill a couple of times and his father dying. Building our house and it burned down nine years later but we rebuild and it was a good year until 911 happened. Finding out I had a sister made for an interesting year. The first time she wrote me and we sent each other gifts and cards. We talked twice on the phone that first year. Finally meeting in person. Like I said, I just can't choose a year. Every year, good things happen as well as bad. I just try to cherish the good things and hope I am done having bad things happen.

** Image ID #1943267 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798424-What-Was-The-Best-Year-Of-Your-Life