*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798801-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#798801 added November 26, 2013 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
It's been a crazy weekend, starting on Friday. But, I'm now looking at three days off, although today wasn't an official day off since I had a lot of work to do from home. Even so, it felt not to get up before daylight for the first time in over a week.

Friday was planned to be a day to get rested up after going full throttle for a couple of days to wrap up my novel for NaNoWriMo, but then Rhonda impacted a deer with the van after work. Friday's plan was shot to hell.

the weekend was typical, but now with only one vehicle, it's double running and more time consumed. Monday was just kind of crazy at work, and not even a full moon. I wasn't overly busy, but just crazy stuff. It's been cold, too. Below freezing and windy, which really runs a person down fast. To top it off, I came down with a cold, probably from lack of sleep last week, combined with scores of people coming through at work, sneezing and coughing at me.

I finally got my novel uploaded to NaNoWriMo and have now officially won. It's a great feeling, but it's unfortunate bad luck had to hit at the same time and depreciate the wonderful feeling of accomplishment. But, it could have been worse, it could have hit sooner and made things very difficult to complete the challenge.

I haven't been doing very well at my journal, either. I knew I may run short on time while writing, but it's more now that I'm done that I'm having difficulty getting in to write. I actually did pretty good during my novel writing days this month.

As things are kind of settling down a bit, I've had some time to think about a new writing project I want to get started on soon. It's a series of short stories all with a similar theme to them, that I want to write and then make a collection of in one book.

Right now, I'm going to go check on dinner, then it's time to soak in a hot tub and relax a little before we eat.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798801-Tuesday