*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798855-What-Would-My-Characters-Think
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#798855 added November 27, 2013 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
What Would My Characters Think?
Prompt: Scour the news for an uninteresting story and write how it connects to your life.

The story I found isn't uninteresting but it made me think and wonder. I found an article about Anne Rice and she says every hotel or city she goes to, she wonders what Lestat would think. Would he like the city and the hotels? This got me to thinking about my characters.

In my vampire novel, Vandy is a peaceful vampire and a respected important antique dealer. I wonder how she would like the antique stores in my area? Would she wear cute, fantasizer headbands like me? Would she ever wear jeans? She would probably be bored in the farm town I live in. Some days I am, too. Maybe Vandy would collect dolls like me. People she didn't care for, she would bite them. Sometimes I would like to! Vandy is too nice to do that.

My Ice Princess and Snow Princess. They are sisters. They would love winter and all the snow we are having right now. They live in the artic. The Ice Princess has polar bears pull her chariot and she is a snob but she learns that she loves her sister and her long time beau Frey from Norway. The Ice Princess loves cold weather and snow where I don't. I wouldn't mind having polar bears for pets.

Sheridan is a character from my published novel who goes back to the past and falls in love with the Lord of The Manor and he falls in love with her. Sheridan is a Nurse{I am a QMA, like a Nurse} and the Editor of a newspaper. I am a writer. She went back to the past on a pirate ship and this story is like one of my fantasies that I would like to have.

My other published novel, Princess Arabella marries the Prince she loves and gets to become Queen. She flies around on dragons and would hide the foxes on Fox Hunting day. So would I. Arabella is a gypsy and the King's illegitimate daughter and found out she had a twin sister that she didn't know about. I found out that I had a sister later on in life. I would love to hide foxes, deer, wild turkeys and keep them safe. I would love to be a real Princess or Queen. You know, we write ourselves into our characters a lot of times or write the personalities we would like to have.

I could write about my other characters in stories I have written but it would be a novel. I hope you have enjoyed reading this.

Beautiful poser of Ice Princess by best friend Angel.
Beautiful image of a Medieval couple at Christmas by Kris.

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798855-What-Would-My-Characters-Think