*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799027-Old-Money-and-the-Jews
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#799027 added November 30, 2013 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
Old Money and the Jews
So what else is Old Money (Liberals/Neo Socialists/Wannaby Aristocracy) afraid of?

I use the broadest interpretation of “Thievery,” seen by Old Money to cast a net over the broadest possible range of the term “Thieves.”

Now, one might think that dealing with thieves is something that Old Money has plenty of experience with. After all, there is a reason the seed money for their vast fortunes was originally earned by financiers, termed “Robber Barons.” So if it takes one to know one, it would not be unreasonable to conclude that they have expertise in these matters. The fact is that thieves, as they define it, are another worrisome threat to their vast wealth.

Thievery is a great redistributor of resources. One moment a rich person has a material possession and the next it vanishes, seemingly into thin air. You think I’m kidding but think of all the forms it can take. For this blog I will focus on what Old Money sees as “ Zionist Thievery…” that the wealth of the “Children of Israel,” is money that belongs in their pockets instead of the pockets of the Jews. Examples of this abound and include everything from embezzlement by the minions to fraudulent practices by major players that take wealth from one player and transfer it to another. In the first case I will not bore you with examples, since they abound, and as for the second, the Maddoff and Corzine cases are examples of what I’m talking about.

This struggle has been going on for so long that a reader sees it evidenced in Biblical times. Throughout history the competitive struggle between old Money and the Israelites has been ongoing and bitter.

As a paperboy in Norfolk Virginia I had friends whose parents lived in the affluent neighborhood that butted up to the Army base I lived on. The local public elementary school was well provided for and may of the Old Families sent their children to be educated there. Those were the days of segregation where the blacks were openly discriminated against and compelled to live in ghettos. Despite a large and thriving Jewish community there were no Jewish kids, I can recall, as classmates. What I do recall was the rabid Anti-Semitism that existed. I had no Jews on my paper route, none in the elementary school, and where the blacks were consigned to a separate rest room in the Greyhound Terminal; the Jews were refused membership in the Norfolk Yacht and Country Club. I heard things said about the Jews that were a hundred times worse than anything said describing Afro-Americans. As I grew older I attributed this to the economic class warfare between Old Money and the Jews rather than animosity stemming from a difference in religious points of view.

Keep in mind that WW2 had just ended and it was no secret about the Nazi Concentration Camps in Germany and the deaths of six million Jews. For some reason I had no difficulty understanding the forces that were behind what happened in Europe. I don’t attribute to Old Money, a total responsibility, but I suspect, at the very least, they saw an opportunity to get ahead of an old rival, and realized too late, they’d lost control of the ”Mustached One.” This is always a problem when Old Money starts mucking around with the political process. UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES!


© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799027-Old-Money-and-the-Jews