*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799279-The-Strongest-Jesus-Ever-Felt
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#799279 added December 3, 2013 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
The Strongest Jesus Ever Felt..
December 3, 2013
*Cross1*
I lay in bed thinking of new adventures lurking ahead. I am not near as strong as I was in my younger years. I had endless stores of energy and unbridled idealism. My present body is bruised and battered by falls, asthma and anxious ponderings. Yet I am convinced that I am strongest at this stage of my life than I have been in any other. I have courage and my values are unveiled in what I choose to do in any given day.*Shock*

This brought me to the thought that drives me. Nowhere was Jesus stronger than when He was on the cross. In some weird way that is comforting for this battered and beaten warrior at the end of a long day. I trust that over time I will learn what it means to be truly strong. May the love of Jesus flow through you and me along with the reminder Christ's strength is revealed in weakness. What better way to usher in advent. Jesus comes in the form of a baby to save the world!!!*StarStruck*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799279-The-Strongest-Jesus-Ever-Felt