*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800507-Silent-Night-Holy-Night
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#800507 added December 18, 2013 at 5:01pm
Restrictions: None
Silent Night, Holy Night
December 18, 2013

Silent Night, Holy Night. There is so much possibility for music and words and music on such a sacred holiday. Let one's imagination go wild. I was reading a poem about how our hearts are like a blank slate just waiting to be full. I am noticing that a Christmas comes closer I find energy that is over and above what it is other times of the year. *StarStruck*

There are somber moments for sure. I deal with a lot of families that miss loved ones and can not afford the media driven interpretation. I am sure of one thing. We all to need to know that for one day, whenever that is there is a silent, holy night. It is during that time we can get our selves back in contact with who God created us to be and share with others what makes our relationship with God different (holy). I pray that all who step into the night can find that there is a light that beckons us to see. May we enjoy seeing together that all our nights of worrying and fretting are not in vain. God came in the night to share hope in the birth of Jesus. Life can never be the same!!!!!*Delight*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800507-Silent-Night-Holy-Night