*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800772-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#800772 added December 22, 2013 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
In a little earlier today, and that's always a good thing. I did work today, but being Sunday, I didn't have to be there until eight. I was a little late getting home after stopping by work with some paperwork and talking to Rhonda for a little while.

I ate and took care of a few things, then it was online to check a couple of sites, then in here to get this written before it's time to go get Rhonda. Sundays are bad in that way, she works the shift after me, and since there are only two shifts, we have little time together. I open and work half the day, she works the other half and closes.

But, It's my Friday night and that makes it a lot better. I have tomorrow and Tuesday off, then Rhonda has  Wednesday and Thursday off. Of course, this Wednesday is Christmas so we both have it off. We are planning on running over to her relatives for the day, but it's going to be a lot of driving. It's a couple of hours over, then back again since I have to be at work Thursday morning at five.

At least it's suppose to be warmer by Christmas. It's minus seven here now, and only made it up to about three degrees today. It's suppose to drop to minus seventeen tonight, and stay cold through Tuesday morning. It takes a lot out of a person working in the cold, and it doesn't do vehicles any good, either. I blew power steering hose coming home from work tonight, and with it so cold, there's no way to work on outside.

We don't have a garage to work in, so I'll have to see if I can use my brother's garage to try and find which hose blew a leak. Then, if it's not too difficult, I may be able to change it out myself. The other option is to take it in to the local garage and see how much he wants to repair it. I like the second option best, but with money being tight, I don't know if it's feasible.

I just hope nothing else goes wrong with it. We are still down to one vehicle after Rhonda hit a deer with the van. We can't afford to lose this one now, and I really can't afford to put money into this one when I should be working on the van to get that going again. It's been that kind of a year, and hopefully the New Year will bring some much desired relief from all the stress and problems we had this year.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800772-Sunday